Grandstream GXP1165 Single Line VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1165 budget VoIP phone with a 128x40 graphical LCD display and Dual switching PoE RJ45 ports. The GXP1165 has dedicated hard keys for the most popular telephony functions, XML programmable keys and a RJ9 headset jack making it a feature rich phone
Grandstream GXP1165 Single Line VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP1165 is a next generation small-to-medium business corded VoIP phone with a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, a 128x40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dedicated function and navigation keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets.
The GXP1165 delivers superior audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. The GXP 1165 is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with highly affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1165 Features and Functions:
- 128x40 graphical LCD display
- 1 SIP account and 2 line appearances
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation/menu/volume keys
- 9 dedicated function keys
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711µ/a, G.726-32, G.722, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF
- RJ9 headset jack with EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Dual network ports with integrated PoE
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones.
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay CA$60.90 for the Grandstream GXP1165?
Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, integrated PoE
Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file