Cisco RV180W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router
The Cisco RV180Wis a flexible, high-performance, multi-function router for small businesses that offers highly secure wired and wireless connectivity to multiple offices and remote employees. The Cisco RV180W wireless router features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed, providing the power and performance you need to keep multiple employees productive. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
Cisco RV180W Overview:
The Cisco RV180W is an affordable, high-performance, multi-function device designed for small businesses that can be used as a wireless router, access point, and bridge, offering flexible deployment options and long-term investment protection as your needs change. It delivers high-speed wired and wireless connectivity to multiple offices and remote employees. This router has support for IPv6 to future-proof your network. It is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco router provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability, and performance in a router designed specifically for small businesses.
Cisco RV180W Features:
- • Simplicity and ease of use: The Cisco RV180W router is easy to use and works right of the box; its intuitive web-based configuration tool (GUI) reduces setup time to minutes.
- • High-performance connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet on all ports for faster data transfer for bandwidth intensive applications. Wireless-N for greater throughout and coverage to those Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- • Secure remote access: Support for IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN helps enable small businesses to extend secure connectivity of their network to remote offices and users, using encryption and authentication technologies
- • Investment protection: This multifunction device can function as a firewall, access point, and bridge to provide flexible deployment options and investment protection as your needs change
- • Expand your network: In client bridge mode, small businesses can easily expand their networks by connecting their secure wireless connection to a second Ethernet network (at Gigabit Ethernet speed) without cabling or installation costs
- • IPv6-enabled: Native support for IPv6 allows customers to take advantage of future networking applications and operating systems, without an equipment upgrade
- • Quality of service (QoS): QoS prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance for voice, video, and data applications
- • Secure guest access: Support for separate "virtual" networks allows you to set up highly secure wireless and wired guest access through captive portal or “Wi-Fi hotspots”
- • Interoperability: Tested to work with other Cisco networking products on the network such as a switch, camera, or a network-attached storage (NAS) device. You can also run the device in firewall mode, access point mode, or bridge mode
- • Peace of mind: The Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty protects all Cisco RV Series products for the life of the product
- # of RJ-45 WAN Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- VLAN / QOS Support
- Wi-FI Security Methods
- WEP 64 Bit, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-ENT
- Wi-Fi signalling Support
- B, G, N
- DHCP Capabilities
- # of VPN Connections Supported
- Router Type
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay CA$193.29 for the Cisco RV180W?
High-performance connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet on all ports for faster data transfer for bandwidth intensive applications. Wireless-N for greater throughout and coverage to those Wi-Fi-enabled devices
Quality of service (QoS): QoS prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance for voice, video, and data applications
Secure guest access: Support for separate “virtual” networks helps enable small businesses to set up access rules to secure sensitive data and set up secure guest access